Vendorbus is a third-person, floating camera 3D stealth game. The gameplay focuses a lot in exploration and resource gathering around the level, avoiding being hit by people or cars. Play as a sentient vending machine that tries to earn collector coins and save money to pay to recharge, to survive in a cut-throat corporate world.
Vendorbus was a prototype done within four weeks in response to the third brief of our studio 1 class.
- Control a sentient vending machine that would kill for a few coins.
- Great Voxel Art.
- Lots of humorous elements.
- Simple controls that make the game easy to pick up for everyone, without the need to spend too much time learning.
- Intelligent NPCs with multiple states.
- Complex Day / Night System.
- Traffic AI.