Game Title: Suicide Zombies
Time: 2 weeks
Carlos Melo Perez
Suicide Zombies is a Top-Down 2D defence shooter about Zombies that have started to feel guilty of their acts, and wonder if they should kill themselves. Give them a push to make sure they do it, while you defend your base from intruders. Nobody will stay alive!
Suicide Zombies was a prototype done within a week in response to a brief where I was asked to create a 2D game with a constant decreasing value, that could only use the mouse as player input and that it could not have any kind of UI button whatsoever.
- Control the leader of a zombie army with a unique conscience.
- Strategically manage your upgrades to kill as many zombies and humans as possible.
- Great Vector 2D graphics.
- Lots of humorous elements.
- Simple controls that make the game easy to pick up for everyone, without the need to spend too much time learning.
- A high score system that motivates the player to play more and share with others.